Working Title: Wallaby Fur Coats and TDH Shoes




“My dad's beautiful”, she said, “he used to work for Ronnie Kray”. She was all fur coats and shoes. I distinctly remember fucking her and how good she looked in these pink and turquoise crocodile skin Terry De Havilland shoes (open-toe one platform, red varnish!!).

A couple of years later ---on Earls Court Road!!-----pissed!----- I hadn't noticed that I was trying to catch her attention in the sweaty gorilla suit that I was wearing, Ooh la la. I was never very Marquis of Queens-bury.!!------A Bad boxer!!-----ME!

The crow cawed at Tomnahurich as crow craw craw craw as usual as usual as usual as the first wild autumn wind howled down the fault line.!!---and the Loch Ness Ladies gathered the Peats Indoors!

Yet everything was quiet in Eva's Royal Mews, in the KOM.

In my own 60's and 70's London I held on to a wildly prescribed gravity like a salamander on a wall, what way was up? My own weight perplexing me, in the sea of talent that was SoHo. I myself played a minor key in this dope-fuelled legacy. This salamander somehow observed everything through his slimy comEdic skin. Here was Duffy Power, Tony Serenity, The Sweet Smell of Success (The SSS), the aroma of vanilla!

Prescription madness, very ill but fairly-well- equipped! A sponge and a beacon on the dark side of Ladies Walk. Hitler's methedrine had me on Lemmy's roof, I just had to survive! Salamander's are equipped for survival, yet a fulfilled life is what I wanted. The SSS eluded me, but I just had to hang on with Tony Serenity.



As Derek Taylor once said----
“Being born in Scotland carries with it a great responsibility!?”.
All very well but no one was listening to me, a modern day Colombo, except I was a bit more Ronnie Columba. However that's better than our giggling screen-obsessed present day society, go figure? The thing about your own piss is it stinks after a while!

A new viaduct of rock n' roll ricochet is already a hard sell, but equally so the Scottish referendum. Remember my junk is in your back yard and it ain't going nowhere. God made Heaven and Earth, that's what way,s up!? and Duffy Power and the Duchess of Argyll live somewhere East of Eden, etched in a salamander's conscience.



There is a lot of suspense in Stornoway, a lot of coffee in Brazil, a lot of wisdom of Solomon, backwards piping with the Loch Nest Ladies Operative. How many Germans are in Berlin? I couldn't say. When I couldn't look after myself the London Jewish mafia looked after me !!
and there was a cocaine frenzy in No.11 Downing Street. The autopsy (mine), will be interesting and probably quiet. Breath in, breath out, one day, one moment, one more shovel full of love, you fukers!!--- I'm dying to get home.!!

I find it perplexing, I'm perplexed to this day in fact as to how sweaty and distressed I was in that gorilla suit, in Earl's Court road. You can blow up a beach ball but you can't expect a salamander to survive in that heat, its like playing badminton when you are hypnotised. So there. This is fucking ridiculous! I've got a headache. 6 days to go.... Is it? How could she?

“They say only the good die young. What does that make me, a clairvoyant?”


THE forecast However IS Durable!!! So there!!

project.caberfeigh

Instagram